• Bobby Buff showed me a video, via his son, that featured a midget boxer (???) stating 'Come on, baby!' A catch phrase, I have often used with mock muscle poses, for many years in regards to Mr. Buff and his obsession with both Elvis Presley and Arnold Schwarzenegger, also known as listening to Elvis and bodybuilding.
• I just bought a ticket online to see An Jela, Deeaann, and their superstar daughter, perform on stage tomorrow. Dean has two jobs, and travels the world, but was likely still heavily persuaded to participate and act on stage. Wonderful folks. This performance in contrast to the equally grand, free one from behind the kitchen counter, with the props and various animals at their house. Love to the family...
• Visiting the 'Boss' at her residence, with her dementia, and the decreased mental states of many of the residents; I ponder on the theology of death due to disobedience to God:
Genesis 3: 17-19 from the New American Standard Version Bible (NASB)
17 Then to Adam He said, “Because you have listened to the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree about which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat from it’; Cursed is the ground because of you; In toil you will eat of it All the days of your life. 18 “Both thorns and thistles it shall grow for you; And you will eat the plants of the field; 19 By the sweat of your face You will eat bread, Till you return to the ground, Because from it you were taken; For you are dust, And to dust you shall return.”
• I absolutely am not denying the scientific aspects of death, cited: 'Death' 'The point at which the processes that maintain an organism alive no longer function.' (Oxford: 223). Oxford Dictionary of Science, (2010), Sixth Edition, Oxford, Oxford University Press. My theological, biblical and philosophical education has me reason that death also has a spiritual aspect. Death is a result of God limiting the temporal life of human beings, due to the fall of humanity, sinful human nature and resulting sinful human choices.
• God is the cause of science, theology, philosophy and all sources of learned truth.
• Suffering and death are scientifically and biblically, theologically explainable.
• Romans 5, in the New Testament again the the NASB:
10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. 11 And not only this, but we also exult in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.
• The suffering and coming death I can empirically view at the residence is troubling. On a personal basis it is still sad for a relationship with a loved one to be very damaged due to his/her very decreased brain capacity.
• Even while observing and experiencing, suffering and death, the Hebrew Bible and New Testament do offer documented religious history that promises remedy for suffering and death, ultimately post-mortem for those with a regenerated nature, resurrected body and spiritual faith in the Messiah, Jesus Christ, from both historical historical sides of the cross.